Friday 11 March 2011

Home protection....don't get burgled !

I was approached recently by the Home Alarm Monitoring website who suggested that some of their blog articles may be on interest to me and my readers. Well I went and had a look and did find some of them quite useful. You may find some of them useful too so here are some links to a sample of their articles. They are all written in a '10 ways to.....' format and they are all on a home protection, burglary prevention theme....



10 tricks to make burglars think someone is home

10 types of self defense anyone can learn

10 great ways to avoid a stalker


Hope you found them useful!


Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

Ninjutsu Techniques said...

Those are fantastic. I don't have time to read all of it right now, but those links are definitely being bookmarked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails